Alliances in different Kingdoms will represent different camps after entering the Dragon Battlefield. By occupying buildings, every camp tries to gather as many battlefield points as possible to ensure the final victory. There are also many functional buildings that can help the occupying camp achieve strategic advantages. Alliances that participated in the Dragon Battlefield will get points based on performance. At the end of each season, all Alliances will be rewarded according to their rankings. Playoffs will begin around the same time, and the winner will be the strongest Alliance in Clash of Kings.
- The Alliance must be at least two weeks old.
- Alliance leaders need to sign up. They can enroll every Monday once the event begins. The registration duration lasts for 3 days.
- Alliance leaders can choose a time period to compete in.
- After registration, the Alliance leaders and R4 members can appoint battle members. Each Alliance can appoint a maximum of 50 members to participate in.
A 2-hour-competition will be held every week. The specific time depends on the registration options. Alliances that choose the same time period will be assigned to fight against each other in pairs. Ranking will be determined every 3 months, and rewards will be sent according to the rankings.
Alliances will be matched by strength based on alliance points.
The basic rules are the same as the battle rules in the Kingdoms. Players can send troops to occupy different buildings for different bonuses. Occupy the key buildings to obtain battlefield points, this will determine the victor of this competition. Alliance members can attack buildings occupied by the enemy, or reinforce buildings under the control of their own. There is a limitation for using teleports. In the battlefield, all Alliance members share a certain number of teleports; nobody can use teleports if the teleport number is zero. No troops will die during the battle. They will be wounded and can be healed faster without consuming resources. When your Castle’s defense fails, the burning speed will be noticeably faster. Remember to extinguish the fire in time.
Before the battle begins, an initial score will be calculated based on Alliance power and the quantity of high-level Castles in the Alliance. The initial ranking will also be generated in this way.
Battle Result and Rewards
- The battle result will be determined by the amount of points obtained on the battlefield.
- The winning Alliance will receive alliance points which guarantees them a higher ranking. Alliance members will receive rewards as well.
- The losing alliance will also receive alliance points, but less than the winners.
- In addition, your performance on the battlefield will also affect the amount of points finally obtained. A better performance results in more points, in other words, please be active during the battle!
- Your personal points influence the final quantity of crystal you will receive. The better your performance, the more personal points you will get, the more crystals you will be awarded.
Personal Point Acquisition
- Killing troops will award points.
- Occupying buildings will award the most points.
- Siege victories and defense victories will also earn points.
The Crystal Mine awards a lot of battlefield points. After occupying the Crystal Mine, your points will increase regularly. The amount of points determines the victor on the battlefield. After occupying the Crystal Mine, players on your side can reinforce by themselves or in a rally. The longer you occupy it, the more points you receive.
The Training Grounds awards a lot of battlefield points. After occupying the Training Grounds, your points will increase regularly. The amount of points determines the victor on the battlefield. After occupying the Training Grounds, players on your side can reinforce by themselves or in a rally. The longer you occupy it, the more points you receive.
The Armory awards a lot of battlefield points. After occupying the Armory, your points will increase regularly. The amount of points determines the victor on the battlefield. After occupying the Armory, players on your side can reinforce by themselves or in a rally. The longer you occupy it, the more points you receive.
The Supply Point produces a lot of battlefield points. After occupying the Supply Point, your points will increase regularly. The amount of points determines the victor on the battlefield. After occupying the Supply Point, players on your side can reinforce on their own or in a rally. The longer you occupy, the more points you receive.
After occupying the Teleport Point, players on your side can teleport to a certain area for free. No gold or items will be consumed, however the teleport number will be decreased. The Teleport Point is a very important strategic building. After occupying it, your allies’ Castles can teleport to get closer to the target buildings, in order to shorten the marching time.
The Blessing Tower provides a great attack and defend boost. After occupying it, troops on your side will get an attributes bonus.
Hall of Healing
The Hall of Healing makes your troops heal faster. After occupying, all the players on your side will get a faster healing speed. The wounded will recover faster and then join the battle.
The Dragon Tower is a fierce weapon. After occupying the Dragon Tower and activating its attack mode, it will attack all the enemy troops within its range and cause massive damage. Occupying the Dragon Tower can weaken the enemy significantly.
Hall of Knights
The Hall of Knights is the place to train Dragon Knights. After occupying it, you can order the Dragon Knight to attack the enemy’s Castle. Dragon Knights have very high HP, as well as a high attack and high defense. Occupying this Building can improve your strength considerably.