Castle Upgrading Strategy
- Save food gathering for last – highly important. You first want to gather all your wood, iron, and mithril that you need first. Once you have done that, gather food which ensures you avoid paying expensive upkeep.
- Build alternate accounts to gather materials. Having six (6) alternate accounts (2 food, 1 wood, 1 iron, and 1 mithril) helps gather much faser. When in need of resources, simply attack the account you need.
- This can be very time consuming (setup and maintain).
- Fight monsters. Monster have a decent amount of resources. Likewise, they aren’t plunderable while being immune to upkeep of soldiers.
- Do not turn in quest that reward resources right away. Save them up for when you need resources for a castle upgrade instead.
- Use Upkeep Reduction items to reduce your food upkeep.
- Use Gather Bonus items to increase resource gathering speed.
- Use Resource Boost items to increase Castle resource production.